Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I had a pending H-1 transfer to the consulting firm and while reading in the website I found that there is case pending against  that company about fradulent filing of paperwork and cheating and I wanted to find it out whether that is true or not so if that is true I will cancel that pending H-1 .So how could I can find it out because that is matter of my career.

Thanks
Rahul

Thanks
Rahul

Answer
Rahul,
If you are not working for the firm that has applied for the "H transfer" then you are in good shape. If you have already ported to the company which has the pending H transfer petition filed on your behalf then I would strongly advise to you move back to the initial H company if it has not revoked your H as yet.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan