Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

While changing the status from H-1 to F-1 whether the USCIS will also notify to the company that the employee is changing the status from H-1 to F-1 and the company which I  had the H-1 the paper was signed by American director now the director has been changed and now the Indian person is the director because that time the Indian Person is not a green card holder and now the Indian person has the green card so he is running the company and the letter which I will get will be signed by that Indian person so INS will suspect and call the company to verify it or not.Because the company which I am working is the consulting firm.

Answer
Rojan,
I am not sure exactly what your question is but if you are enquiring whether USCIS will notify your H employer about your request for change of status from H to F. The answer is NO. The USCIS will not provide this information to no one other than to you or your authorized representative.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan