Immigration Issues/Immigration


Dear Sir

While changing the status from H-1 to F-1 whether the USCIS will also notify to the company that the employee is changing the status from H-1 to F-1 and the company which I  had the H-1 the paper was signed by American director now the director has been changed and now the Indian person is the director because that time the Indian Person is not a green card holder and now the Indian person has the green card so he is running the company and the letter which I will get will be signed by that Indian person so INS will suspect and call the company to verify it or not.Because the company which I am working is the consulting firm.

I am not sure exactly what your question is but if you are enquiring whether USCIS will notify your H employer about your request for change of status from H to F. The answer is NO. The USCIS will not provide this information to no one other than to you or your authorized representative.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.