Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I am holding the H-1 of company A and now transfer to company B so that is pending now since I am still working for company A now when I went to USCIS homepage I see the new rule of H-1 that USCIS will start revoking multiple H-1 of the same person so if my transfer of company B is approved then the H-1 of company A will be automatically revoked by INS. Is that true or not.

Thanks
Megha

Answer
Megha,
You have misunderstood the rule, the USCIS will deny or revoke multiple petitions filed by an employer for the same H-1B worker. In your case both Company A and Company B are two differnt employers so it will not result in any revocation.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan