Immigration Issues/Immigration

Dear Sir

I am holding the H-1 of company A and now transfer to company B so that is pending now since I am still working for company A now when I went to USCIS homepage I see the new rule of H-1 that USCIS will start revoking multiple H-1 of the same person so if my transfer of company B is approved then the H-1 of company A will be automatically revoked by INS. Is that true or not.

You have misunderstood the rule, the USCIS will deny or revoke multiple petitions filed by an employer for the same H-1B worker. In your case both Company A and Company B are two differnt employers so it will not result in any revocation.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,