Immigration Issues/Immigration

Dear Sir

Today I was shocked about the USCIS update of multiple H-1 information.

1)I transferred my VISA from Company 'A' to Company 'B' and decide to return to 'A'. Is it possible to return back to 'A
coz I heard that I cannot hold multiple H-1 so INS will revoked the H-1 of company A by itself or not.

2) In case it can be done are there any legal procedures that i have to follow to return to 'A' in terms of adjusting my visa status again or whatever? Or can I start working with them right away just the way I was earlier.

You misunderstood the USCIS update, it only prohibit multiple H filings for an employee by the SAME EMPLOYER.

You can hold multiple H's if the employers are different, so in your case you can return to A if the company has not revoked it.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,