Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

Today I was shocked about the USCIS update of multiple H-1 information.

1)I transferred my VISA from Company 'A' to Company 'B' and decide to return to 'A'. Is it possible to return back to 'A
coz I heard that I cannot hold multiple H-1 so INS will revoked the H-1 of company A by itself or not.

2) In case it can be done are there any legal procedures that i have to follow to return to 'A' in terms of adjusting my visa status again or whatever? Or can I start working with them right away just the way I was earlier.

Answer
Rajani,
You misunderstood the USCIS update, it only prohibit multiple H filings for an employee by the SAME EMPLOYER.

You can hold multiple H's if the employers are different, so in your case you can return to A if the company has not revoked it.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan