Immigration Issues/Immigration


Dear Sir

I am working for company A on H-1 from OCT 2007 and now I transfer my H-1 to company B on Dec 21 2007 and now it is still pending and when I went to USCIS homepage to see the processing date I cannot figure it out which I-129 I had to look and now I am planning to go back to graduate school for my MBA since I still working with company A and their recent paycheck I donot have any receipt notice of company B. so USCIS will suspect that why I transfer to company B and they will reject my F-1. So what to do.

Please help me


If you are still working for Company A you can show your pay receipts to show that you have been in valid H1 status. It should be fine if you were to apply for an F1 visa regardless of what happens to the second H application.
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.