Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I am working for company A on H-1 from OCT 2007 and now I transfer my H-1 to company B on Dec 21 2007 and now it is still pending and when I went to USCIS homepage to see the processing date I cannot figure it out which I-129 I had to look and now I am planning to go back to graduate school for my MBA since I still working with company A and their recent paycheck I donot have any receipt notice of company B. so USCIS will suspect that why I transfer to company B and they will reject my F-1. So what to do.

Please help me

Vijaya

Answer
Vijaya,
If you are still working for Company A you can show your pay receipts to show that you have been in valid H1 status. It should be fine if you were to apply for an F1 visa regardless of what happens to the second H application.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley