Immigration Issues/f1 status to follow to join employment based GC application

Question
Hello,
I am an F1 student currently out of status for 14 months. Can i follow to join my fiance's GC based application. She is awaiting adjudication of her 1-485 with receipt notice dated March 22, 2007.
Which one of these two options are better to complete this process:
1) To do a "following to join" application within the US
2) Or to do it outside the US.

If outside the US, what are the chances and what is the process usually like?

Kind regards,

Ola

Answer
Ola,
You can file for your adjustment of status application if you get married before they approve your fiance' adjustment of status application. If it is approved before your marriage, then you will have to wait for couple of years or more if you can be eligible to adjust.

I do not know why you are talking about "following to join" as this does not concern you...

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan