Immigration Issues/1-94

Question
l came to  the u.s with b/1 b/2 visa  8yrs. l lost my 1- 94 but have prove of inspection stamp in my passport.l married a usc in march  and filed 1-485, 765, 325 and 130.now l just received nortice of action forboth 485 and 765 also the dates for my finger print. my quiestion is l'm l  still considered illigal immigrant  ? will  l get into trouble for not having 1-94? if a ice stop me and chake my status what will happen next?thanks

Answer
Terry,
You are fine. Since you have a I-485 application based on marriage to a US citizen pending you are considered to be in an authorized period of stay.

You will be called for an interview later to prove that your marriage is bonafide. So I would suggest that you start to prepare documents to show that you are married.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.

Ramasamy Krishnan