Immigration Issues/I-539 rules

Question
I have filed I-539 for my mother who is currently staying with me in US for last 5 months. We have already filed one month back for her I-94 extension for another 6 months. Her I-94 is going to expire  on 18th May'08 (visa is valid for 10 years).

Question-
1) Can she continue staying in US even her case status is showing as pending on 18th May & until she hears response from UCICS?
2) What is the approx time does it take for it hear from them for I-539? I have already checked the processing time & it is not very clear.
3) When does she have to leave if her I-94 extension is denied?
1)

Answer
Vineet Parolia,
Answers:
1) YES she can.
2) I do not know, you need to check the processing time report. It is pretty self explanatory. It gives the date that they are currently processing.
3) Immediately.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan