Immigration Issues/B2 to H4

Question
hi,i would like to ask regarding change of status from b2 to h4 visa. my fiancee has been there in the states since dec 2007, we have been engaged since november 2007. i have a tourist visa(b2)which i have used a previously 2 times in 5 years and it expires on july 2009. i am planning to go there on may 2008 and we will be getting married on july/august 2008. my questions are:
*is it possible for me to change status after we get married? what are my chances of being approved?
*when is the best time to file for h4 after our marriage?
*do i have to go back to my home country after my duration of stay expires?

Answer
Karl,
A B visa is not to be used to enter the US to get married.  If you do this option, a question of intent would be raised about your real purpose to come to the US on a B visa.  You should either enter on a different visa or get married outside the US and then file for an H4 and enter the US on the H4 after the marriage.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley