Immigration Issues/H1B

Hi, I'm a B.A. (Hons) Economics and an MBA (Finance). My employer (EDS) is applying for my H1B this year. I'm a Business Analyst, work on Solution Development and Business Process Improvement Projects. Just wanted to ask a few basic things

1. Does not having a techincal degrees (like engineering) a contraint?

2. I have been working since Feb 05, so i have most than 3 years of exp, is that good enough?

If your employer has gone ahead and applied for your H-1B then it would mean that they are looking for employees with your qualification to fill the particular position. Since I do not have any knowledge of the job duties involved, I would suggest that you direct this question to your employer/attorney.

Generally for H-1B a minimum of a  Bachelor's degree is required.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,