Immigration Issues/Help




I am an Indian citizen i applied for my I 485 in 2004 and it is still pending. I have my Advance Parole and EAD card. i am getting married to a Canadian Citizen, i was wondering how can she get work authorization?

If she is in Canada, you will have to wait until your green card is approved before she can join you in the US. You will need to file form I-824 to notify the US consulate in Canada about the approval of your permanent residency.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.