Immigration Issues/I797A without I94.

I came to US in Dec'07 in L1 and my I94 is valid upto Jul'08.  Then, I applied for change of status from L1 to H1 in March and it has been approved.  Today I got the I797A from my employer.  The approval has I94 in the bottom, but the I94# number is blank. But in my wife & daughter's I797A approval notice, I94# number is printed.  

- Is it a mistake?
- How long can I stay in US?
- How do we know my I94 validity period now?
- How can we correct this?  

Kindly provide your suggestions please....

Thank you.

You need to contact your employer/attorney and ask them to file Form I-102 to  correct this error. This will not affect your legal status in the US.

See the website under the instructions for the Form I-102

Ramasamy Krishnan  

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,