Immigration Issues/petition for H4

Question
Good day this is Cheery,I just want to ask regarding H4 Visa. I'm on H-1B visa now working as a physical theraphist here in U.S. I will have my vacation in my country in the Philippines by next year & get married so I want to find out if what will be the procedure if my husband will apply for H4 Visa & how long it will take for the processing.
Hoping for your rersponse. Thank you  

Answer
Cheery,
You need to have your spouse apply for a H-4 visa at the US consulate in the Philippines. He needs to provide copy of your H-1B,marriage certificate, passport etc.. to obtain the visa. Visit the website of the US consulate you are planning to apply. It will provide you further details.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan