Immigration Issues/retain priority date

Question
I fall under FB2 category my priority date is 21 Feb. 1995 and i want to know if
my sister who is a U.S. citizen petitions for me, could i still retain my priority
date. It would be much faster since right now the USCIS is processing 15 Dec.
1994 compared to 01 April 1992.......Is it possible.
Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Armando,

You cannot retain the earlier priority date in this instance. When your sister files for you (the F4 category), the priority date assigned will be the date that the USCIS receives the petition.

The following webpage from our website is helpful: http://h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora