Immigration Issues/I-485

Question
Recently I-140 was approved for me in both 'Extraordinary Ability (EA)" and "Outstanding Researcher (OR)" categories, but I-485 is linked with OR application.  

I am just wondering I-485 with EA category is faster than I-485 with OR?  Is that possible to re-link I-485 to EA application? If so, what is the procedure?  

I really appreciate you for your response.

Thanks in advance

Dhana

Answer
Dhana,
I am not sure if it is true that Adjudication of the I-485 is faster with OR. There are no processing time reports to distinguish this.  If you wish to still go ahead, you should write a letter to the USCIS requesting this.

I would advise doing this only if your current position is insecure.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan