Immigration Issues/I-485

Recently I-140 was approved for me in both 'Extraordinary Ability (EA)" and "Outstanding Researcher (OR)" categories, but I-485 is linked with OR application.  

I am just wondering I-485 with EA category is faster than I-485 with OR?  Is that possible to re-link I-485 to EA application? If so, what is the procedure?  

I really appreciate you for your response.

Thanks in advance

I am not sure if it is true that Adjudication of the I-485 is faster with OR. There are no processing time reports to distinguish this.  If you wish to still go ahead, you should write a letter to the USCIS requesting this.

I would advise doing this only if your current position is insecure.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,