Immigration Issues/Adjustment of Status

Question

My parents are coming on tourist visa (10 years), they've been here before twice. I was thinking of filing I-130 & I-485. would it be ok to do so there won't be any problems.
Also the medical form ( which one) do i need to file and when ? Is it with I-485 & I-130. also when the file is under process they are able to stay.

Thanks so much for your time.

Niraj

Answer
Niraj,
I am assuming that you are a US citizen to be eligible to file for your parents. You would need to wait for a period of 60 days before you file for their adjustment of status applications to overcome the intent problem. Your not allowed to come on B visa if you intend to immigrate to the US. USCIS presumes it to be a fraudulent entry.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan