Immigration Issues/FI-130

Hello Mr. Krishnan,
Thanks for your time. Can you tell me what it means to get an approval notice of an I-130? What is the next step from here for me and my husband, who is the non-citizen?

Since your husband is not a US citizen, you would need to wait for your priority date to file for your green card. The wait period would depend on what country you and your husband are from. See to check your priority date.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,