Immigration Issues/Green card issue

Question
I am a canadian citizen living in the US (green card) for 10 years. My green card expires in 2 months. I need to either renew or apply for citizenship. The normal process could take 12 months or more. I am now remarried w/american citizen (4 years). Is there a way to accelerate the process since I have US spouse? In that case which form should I use? Any recommandations for quick(er) processing?

Thank you.  

Answer
Stefan,
To renew your green card you need to file Form I-90. To apply for US citizenship you need to file Form N-400. The process is not expedited due to marriage to a US citizen. I have no recommendations the choice of becoming a US citizen or continuing to be a permanent resident is yours.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan