Immigration Issues/H1B Transfer query

Question
Many thanks for looking into this question. I need a clarification on this H-1B Transfer situation.

1.   Iam working for company A in the US. Company B is going to file a premium processing H1 Transfer for me.
2.   Issue is that I have to resign only in India according to Company A policy with a  notice period of 75 days.

What do I do in this case ?  Can I travel to India after H1 Transfer is approved ( while still an employee of company A ), resign in India, travel back to US after 75 days and start work with company B ?
Will I have any issues at port of entry or will I have to go for visa re-stamping in this situation ?

Kumar

Answer
Hi Kumar,

If you are employed by Co. A and still in the U.S. when Co. B's H-1B petition is approved, and you are granted change of status with new I-94, then you can depart and enter the U.S. on existing unexpired H-1B visa stamp which has Co. A's name. You can carry with you the H-1B approval notice issued by the USCIS through Co. B when entering the U.S. and if asked by an immigration inspector you can state that you will be working for Co. B.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora