Immigration Issues/H1B transfer

Question
I have started working for my new employer on the basis of Fedex receipt and I have not yet received the Acknowledgement receipt from INS.
Now, my previous employer scares me with the H1B cancellation.
Please advice what to do, am I safe if my previous employer cancels the H1B after I receive the H1B acknowledgement receipt from INS.

Answer
Rahul,
The safe route that I advise my clients is to wait for the actual H1 receipt from the USCIS before leaving their old H1 employer.  Since you have not done that but you know that your application has been received by the Service, it should be OK as long as it was filed correctly and you have a legitimate job with your new H1 employer.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley