Immigration Issues/H1B transfer

I have started working for my new employer on the basis of Fedex receipt and I have not yet received the Acknowledgement receipt from INS.
Now, my previous employer scares me with the H1B cancellation.
Please advice what to do, am I safe if my previous employer cancels the H1B after I receive the H1B acknowledgement receipt from INS.

The safe route that I advise my clients is to wait for the actual H1 receipt from the USCIS before leaving their old H1 employer.  Since you have not done that but you know that your application has been received by the Service, it should be OK as long as it was filed correctly and you have a legitimate job with your new H1 employer.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient