Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I came to USA on F-1 status on Jan 2004 and finshed my study and my H-1 status was effective on Oct 2007 through consultancy. After working for 2 month I transfer to another consultancy and now it is approved on April 11 2008. I am working with the second consultancy. The second consultancy has just give the EAC number and has not give me the approval paper. I wanted to change to F-1 status so what to do. I just have EAC number and I-94 card which I get when I come to USA on F-1 status

Please help me
Rahul

Answer
Dear Rahul,

You can check the status online at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and print out the webpage indicating status as approved. When filing application to change status to F-1 (Form I-539), you can attach this online status notification of approval. Alternatively, you can obtain duplicate approval notice by filing Form I-824: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora