Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I came to USA on F-1 status on Jan 2004 and finshed my study and my H-1 status was effective on Oct 2007 through consultancy. After working for 2 month I transfer to another consultancy and now it is approved on April 11 2008. I am working with the second consultancy. The second consultancy has just give the EAC number and has not give me the approval paper. I wanted to change to F-1 status so what to do. I just have EAC number and I-94 card which I get when I come to USA on F-1 status

Please help me

Rupa

Answer
Rupa,
You can visit the USCIS website and use the EAC number to get information on your current status, and along with the paystubs you should be able to apply for your F visa.  Or contact an attorney to obtain any back wages owed to you as well as a copy of your H-1B I-94.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan