Immigration Issues/Investor visa

Dear Mr. Ashley,
my close friend wants to change his F-1 status to that of E-2 investor. He told me that he is eligible for E-2 visa since he satisfies Treaty Country and capital investment criteria. We are in Chicago, if you take this case would that be any communication problems between you (you&him)? How much would you charge for your services, please let us know, Thanks

I represent people from all across the United States and many abroad.  With the internet, email, fax and overnight delivery services, I am able to help people outside of Texas sometimes quicker than those living in Houston.  We could help your friend easily if he lives in Chicago.

My firm charges $2,500.00 to provide the service.

I would be happy to evaluate his chances.

Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient