Immigration Issues/Investor visa


Dear Mr. Ashley,
my close friend wants to change his F-1 status to that of E-2 investor. He told me that he is eligible for E-2 visa since he satisfies Treaty Country and capital investment criteria. We are in Chicago, if you take this case would that be any communication problems between you (you&him)? How much would you charge for your services, please let us know, Thanks

I represent people from all across the United States and many abroad.  With the internet, email, fax and overnight delivery services, I am able to help people outside of Texas sometimes quicker than those living in Houston.  We could help your friend easily if he lives in Chicago.

My firm charges $2,500.00 to provide the service.

I would be happy to evaluate his chances.

Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.