Immigration Issues/Sponsor and Co-sponsor for K-1 visa

Question
Hi Ramasamy, I am currently processing a petition in order to get a K-1 visa for my fiance.  Form I-129F was approved by the USCIS and now we are waiting for the NVC to recieve and process the case.  
   My question is concerning forms I-134, I-864, I-864a.    I'm currently taking my medical boards so I have no income at the moment.  However, my parents have agreed to support us and be the co-sponsor for my fiance.  I am just confused to which form I as suppose to fill out and will it be a problem If my parents are the sole sponsors.

Answer
Keith,
You need the form I-864 and I-864a. You are the principal and your parents are the co-sponsors. Even if you do not make enough income. You need to wait for the instructions from NVC before you send them out.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan