Immigration Issues/My mom have been denied a visa

Question
Iam a permanent resident who has been married to a US citizen for over 8yrs. I just recently had a baby and invited my mom to come meet my baby who also have health problems. Unfortunately after providing all the required documents, my mom was advised at the interview that she was denied a visa because my baby was born in a different state from my current address. It is true i moved two months after my baby was born. Also I provided the document of the baby;s health which is due for a surgery due to servere acid reflux. They stated that the diagnosis document does not indicate that my baby need surgery. I am so sad that they have denied my mom visa for these two reasons. What can I do to have my mom get a visa? Please help.

Answer
Roseline,
I am sorry that you child is having difficulties.  The number one issue for the immigration officer is whether or not visitors on a B visa is immigrant intent.  Since some of your mom's facts did not add up the officer probably did not think she was being entirely truthful.  I would suggest that she reapply with the new information.  In addition, I would also suggest that she bring in documents to show that she has family, a job and property in her home country to show that she has every intent to return.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley