Immigration Issues/spouse visa

Question
My question is how much is sufficient funds to show that a spouse can be supported in the U.K. without recourse to public funds? Would you be able to give me a rough estimate as to how much they may be looking for? Just so you know the situation we would be living in a small one bedroom flat that would cost on average about 950 per month total plus about 20 or less per week for groceries. Or would it be easier for him to get a spouse visa to come to the U.S. ?

Thank You

Answer
Hi Johana,

We are only licensed to address U.S. immigration law. The U.K. a a sovereign country  has its own set of immigration laws, and I therefore cannot answer your question.

You can sponsor your spouse for a K3 visa to enter the U.S. Information about this category is here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a

Ajay K. Arora