Immigration Issues/I-20 lost


Hi, I am an International student just converted from F-2 to F-1. But international student services has lost my new I-20. how do I retrieve it? I have got an on campus student job, will this missing I-20 affect my student employment, in terms of paperworks needed at this point of time, by the hiring dept. I am starting from august.

You need to resolve this with the International Student Services. And as it a on campus job the concerned department should contact the International student office to verify. Normally, if you have your student ID it should be sufficient verification of your student status.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.