Immigration Issues/I-864


Dear Ramasamy, I am married to US citizen, I am filing for green card. my wife is my sponsor, on I-864 form whose details must be filed, and there is 2 forms under the same number,so, whose details gooes where?thank you

The I-864 form should be completed by your spouse. If your spouse has income to support you (check the poverty guidelines) and you are the only immigrant sponsored then you can use I-864EZ. She need to complete the information as the "sponsor" and you are "the immigrant".

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]