Immigration Issues/B1 Spouse

Question

I am on Business Visa(B1) and will traveling to USA on a regularly basis. I can't leave my wife alone in India for 3 months or so. Can I have my wife apply for B1 Visa? Will that workout? If so, what will be the procedure? Please guide. Thank you so much for your response in advance.

Answer
Swaroop,
You can, but whether she will be approved or not would depend on the US consulate officer. He needs to be convinced that your wife will return from the US. The procedure is same as you did when you applied for the B visa. The only difference is the reason for the application.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.

Ramasamy Krishnan