Immigration Issues/GC for L2 EAD


I am working in US with L1 visa and my wife is working in IT field (Software Engineer) with L2 EAD. Is this L2 EAD allows my wife to process her Green Card thru her vendor company?

The answer is YES. Any company can sponsor her provided both she and her employer have the intent to enter into an employer-employee relationship after she obtains her permanent residency.


Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]