Immigration Issues/my H1B transfer is pending, mother-in-law has VISA interview

I applied for H1B transfer before 45days and im yet to receive the H1B approval document. But my mother-in-law has VISA interview by next week. Im sponsering VISA for her. is that enough if she carries my previous H1B approval? whether the VISA will be rejected for her as i did not get my H1B transfer approval?

You are not sponsoring her visa. You may have provided documents to show your financial ability to support her if she needs it. So your H-1B change of employer application is not important to granting her B visa. The officer approves the B visa based on whether your mother in law will return to back from the US or not.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,