Immigration Issues/H1b travel to Mexico

Question
I have a client in Mexico that is looking for IT (Information Technology) consulting help.  My company is in Georgia.  I would like to engage a subcontractor of another firm (I do not hold the H1b)that I can send to mexico for this assignment.  the projected length of this work is 4 months.  Is it possible for this consultnat to travel to Mexico regularly to perform this work?

Answer
Jim,

The consultant can travel to Mexico to perform his work. As long as in the US he his paid the prevailing wage and abides by all the H-1B rules.  But to reenter he needs to have a valid H visa.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan