Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I am so worry right now. I send my application for change of status from H-1 to F-1 by filing I-539 forum along with the supporting document to vermont center which is 75 Lower Weldon Street St. Albans, VT 05479-001 through fedex and when I call them the package was sent to 50 south main street St Albans VT 05479.

I am so worried right now.

Manjiv

Answer
Hi Manjiv,

The address that you wrote on the package (75 Lower Welden Street) is correct. Therefore, you should call fedex about any discrepancy in the delivery address.

You will receive a receipt notice with a case number about two or three weeks from the date of filing. In addition, the USCIS will cash the filing fee check of $300 during that time.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora