Immigration Issues/K3 visa from Fiji

Question
I'm a US citizen married to a Fijian citizen.  I have already applied for the K3 visa and my husband has already had his interview in Suva, Fiji on May 7 2008.  I am aware that the application is going through it's final "administrative processing", whatever that means.  I was wondering if you can tell me on average how long does this process take?

Thanks

Answer
Mandy,
I do not know how long this process can take, since each consulate has its own processing time periods. Generally, the visa is given at the time of interview. I am not sure why there is a delay in your case. I feel that it could be due to security checks.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan