Immigration Issues/Regarding H4 Visa

Question
Dear Ramasamy,

Greetings of the day!!

Can you please tell me what are the documents required for getting the H4 visa.How many salary slips do I need to show for getting the H4 Visa for my wife.
Also Do I need to show the bank statement to visa consulate for getting the H4 visa.

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks N regards
Sachin Malhotra

Answer
Sachin,
There is no definite number, the salary slips are necessary to show that are employed and your spouse will not become a public charge. So if you have them send as many as you want. I would also suggest that you send the W-2 and letter of employment.

If you are completing form I-134 then you would need your bank statements. I am not sure this is needed check the appropriate US consulate website for documents needed.

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan