Immigration Issues/Regarding H4 Visa

Dear Ramasamy,

Greetings of the day!!

Can you please tell me what are the documents required for getting the H4 visa.How many salary slips do I need to show for getting the H4 Visa for my wife.
Also Do I need to show the bank statement to visa consulate for getting the H4 visa.

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks N regards
Sachin Malhotra

There is no definite number, the salary slips are necessary to show that are employed and your spouse will not become a public charge. So if you have them send as many as you want. I would also suggest that you send the W-2 and letter of employment.

If you are completing form I-134 then you would need your bank statements. I am not sure this is needed check the appropriate US consulate website for documents needed.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,