Immigration Issues/us citizen apply for wife

Question
I been married for last 2 years.. I did not file petition for my wife because I had green card and it takes longer with green card. Now I just become us citizen this month… I need to know what is the best way to file petition. first is I can go to India and file petition for my wife at us consulate in India..(I emailed to them they said I have to stay in India for 90 day and then I can file petition).. or I can file petition in USA. or can she get k3 visa I am already marred.. I am not sure if she can get k3 visa because it says k3 is for fiancé and we are married can u help me thanks

Answer
G Singh,
You can file for the K-3 visa it is available for spouses of US citizens. The K-1 visa is for fiance which is not applicable in your case.
If you can file for the immigrant visa at the consulate in India that would be faster than the K-3 visa process. Also you do not need to file for the I-485 when she gets to the US.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan