Immigration Issues/eb3 visa

QUESTION: i am an OT here in the Us and my perm has just been applied. do u know how long will it take me to get my greencard?

ANSWER: Jonathan,
I do not know what "OT" means to answer your question.

Ramasamy Krishnan

QUESTION: occupational therapist

I believe you are from the Philippines since you have asked a few questions in this forum. Currently the EB-3 category is unavailable, it will open up again in October or so and that would be when we can estimate as to how long it would take for applicants from the Philippines.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,