Immigration Issues/immigration to USA


I am a British citizen. and i am thinking to move to USA for good can you please  
me what is the procedure. and how can i apply.

Many Thanks

US immigration process is too complex for me to provide you with a procedure to migrate to the US. Also there are many paths to migrate to the US and the right option would depend on a case by case basis. Visit to obtain basic information on applying for permanent residency in the US.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.