Immigration Issues/immigration issue

Question
sir/you always helps us to deasi peoples specially indian/pakistani because you understand our simple english
am in usa sponspored by company under executive/manager catagorey (1-140)/and holder green card now
1)my question is want to bring my wife from pakistan/some body told me to file 1-824 petation(action on approval petation) is it correct or not/what is the procedure for calling wife in usa
2)in case filling the application 1-824 in page 2 there is question -------write the name of principals beneficiarey as was in orignal 1-140 applicant (study all the 1-140 but not find any word principals beneficiarey in orignal 1-140)
may put name of my wife against the para of 1-824 application in the calumn of write name of principals beneficiarey if not correct answer than who is principal beneficiarey--------
giving example in my case as in orignal 1-140(petation was xyz company and beneficiarey was rashid(my name)

Answer
Hi Rashid,

The I-824 should be filed with the USCIS requesting the USCIS to notify the Consulate in your home country that your I-485 has been approved. This will allow your wife to "follow to join" you upon I-824 approval.

You are the principal beneficiary.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora