Immigration Issues/Appreciate your quick help...

Question
Dear Mark,

My husband has planned to take up a full time study in theology in Tampa,Florida. Hence we need to shift from india to Florida ASAP as the course id due to start in August 27,2008.
1. Is it possible for him to get his F1 visa within this time.
2. Also i want to go with himand work there and hence f2 is not apt for me. Hence what visa should i opt for? Can i go ther on f2 and get an offer ,come back to india process h1 and go or is ther any other possibility?

Pls advice.

Thanks.

Answer
Aarthi,
1.  It depends upon the consular processing times at the US consulate.  You should contact the consulate and look at the expedited processing procedure.  
2.  This question is too broad to answer at this time and it would depend upon your prospective employers and your education.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley