Immigration Issues/E2 Visa


I am a British citizen looking to move to the USA through a E2 Visa.  My mother and father are US citizens who have applied for me under the Family visa (Married son of a US citizen) in February 2006. In the meantime can i apply for a E2 Visa?

Sorry about the response, I had mistakenly checked the wrong box. You do not need to withdraw the family based petition to file the E-2.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.