Immigration Issues/Exit US with Pending Extension Application Status

Hi Ramasamy :
This is a follow up question to my previous inquiries. Since my application for I94 extension of Stay with USCIS is still on pending, our companyís lawyer advises me to exit US by cruise to Mexico. The attorney will hand me papers that I can use to show as proof of documents to my pending case.
My question is, is it legal or is it safe to re- enters US? My application for extension was received by the USCIS one month before the expiry dated Mar 24 and itís been four months now no decision were made by the USCIS.
Thank You.

Can you check with your lawyer as to why he wishes you to leave the country and reenter?

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,