Immigration Issues/H1b transfer

Question

I was hired as a full time teacher but when I arrived in the school, the position was filled and school had to put me as teacher aid, which means the salary is a lot lower than stating in the LCA and Currently I am applying for H1b transfer and is required to present my pay stub. Will that jeopardize my H1b transfer to new school?

Answer
Jui Chang,

No it will not jeopardize your transfer to another employer. I would also suggest that after you have transferred you can require the school to pay you the back wages that they owe you. That is the wages that was listed on the H-1b minus the wages they paid you. You can contact my office if you wish to do so.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan