Immigration Issues/H4 Document : Employer Letter Describing Relationship With Principal Applicant

Question
Hello,

I came across this particular requirement in VFS website for a H4 applicant:

'letter from employer that describes the relationship with the Principal Applicant and the purpose of travel'

I would really appreciate it if there is a sample of the same or if you could provide an inkling as to what exactly it is (as far as I know, the employer can provide an employment verification letter, but not stating that the spouse is applying for a dependent visa and so on).

Thank you for your time and help!

Answer
Deepa,

I am not sure what this type of document is. You are right the employer's letter generally does not mention relationships of its employees. I would suggest that you ignore this. You should rely on the official USCIS website requirements (even here there are some errors) rather than ponder on requirements posted by other organizations.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan