Immigration Issues/H4 Document : Employer Letter Describing Relationship With Principal Applicant

I came across this particular requirement in VFS website for a H4 applicant:

'letter from employer that describes the relationship with the Principal Applicant and the purpose of travel'

I would really appreciate it if there is a sample of the same or if you could provide an inkling as to what exactly it is (as far as I know, the employer can provide an employment verification letter, but not stating that the spouse is applying for a dependent visa and so on).

Thank you for your time and help!

I am not sure what this type of document is. You are right the employer's letter generally does not mention relationships of its employees. I would suggest that you ignore this. You should rely on the official USCIS website requirements (even here there are some errors) rather than ponder on requirements posted by other organizations.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,