Immigration Issues/Information on I-130 process

Question
I need desperate help! I am a US citizen who has been living in Mexico, here I became engaged with my boyfriend who is a a citizen of Mexico. I am now 5 months pregnant and we will be married in a month. I plan to return to the U.S. after we marry. my big concern is the wait time and process for the I-130...how long is the wait and will my future spouse be allowed to enter the U.S. and be present during the remainder of my pregnancy and our childs birth. is there a special petition or process due to my health as it is a high risk pregnancy. Since I am still in Mexico how do I submit or where do i submit the petition? Please any info or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Carmen,
Since there is such a short time, the only visa that I know of is the B visa.  For this visa you have to show that he does not want to immigrate at this time and he is purely visiting for the birth.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley