Immigration Issues/Reentry to US on H1

I have H1 stamped in Jan 2008. I would be entering US in August, but there is a need to travel back in the month of september due to personal issues. In case I did not start work, on bench until that peroid(as it is only 1 month) and if I leave the country, can I re enter US without any issues? Can I exit US, without working, after entering on H1?

Please let me know.

If you have a working visa then you could reenter.  It would seem to me that if you are not intending on working for the month after entry then I would suggest that you just wait to enter after you take care of your personal issues and then enter the workforce.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient