Immigration Issues/Reentry to US on H1

Question
 I have H1 stamped in Jan 2008. I would be entering US in August, but there is a need to travel back in the month of september due to personal issues. In case I did not start work, on bench until that peroid(as it is only 1 month) and if I leave the country, can I re enter US without any issues? Can I exit US, without working, after entering on H1?

Please let me know.

Answer
kalpana,
If you have a working visa then you could reenter.  It would seem to me that if you are not intending on working for the month after entry then I would suggest that you just wait to enter after you take care of your personal issues and then enter the workforce.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley