You are here:

Immigration Issues/from Visa B1/B2 to Permanent Residence


Is there anyway to get Permanent Residence after being in the USA for 3 year having come in with a Visa B1/B2, I'm willing to invest in some business and there's an employer who's willing to help me, since I had been working with them for this 3 years.I also have a degree in computer programing in Mexico.

Based on the information you have provided, it would seem that you are out of status at this time. You are not eligible to file any application at this time. I would suggest that you contact an immigration attorney for information on what you can do and what you cannot.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.