Immigration Issues/from Visa B1/B2 to Permanent Residence

Question
Is there anyway to get Permanent Residence after being in the USA for 3 year having come in with a Visa B1/B2, I'm willing to invest in some business and there's an employer who's willing to help me, since I had been working with them for this 3 years.I also have a degree in computer programing in Mexico.

Answer
Carlos,
Based on the information you have provided, it would seem that you are out of status at this time. You are not eligible to file any application at this time. I would suggest that you contact an immigration attorney for information on what you can do and what you cannot.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan