Immigration Issues/Visit to Florida?

Question
Hello. Couple of days ago my friend invited me to Florida for a week or two on winter vacation which is in five months. I came from South Korea 6 years ago and got the PR card ( green card) couple of years later. Since i only have the green card and not visa, does that mean i can't go? I'm underage, just turning fifteen. Is there any way i can go?

Answer
You left out a lot of information. What country are you coming from? Citizenship? You said you had a greencard, but when was the last time you were in the USA?  If you have been out of the USA for more than 1 year, then you no longer have a valid greencard.

If you do not have a greencard, and you are not a citizen of a country which has a Visa Waiver program with the USA, you are going to need to get a tourist visa.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay