Immigration Issues/h 4


my wife is on opt,and has recived approval notice for h1,can i go for visas ?and if yes what type of visas i should ask for ?her h1 starts from october,
thanking you

I do not understand your questions. Especially, "can I go for visas?" and "what type of visas i should ask for".

You need to elaborate further and be specific about who you asking these questions for. Is it for you or your wife. You have already stated that she has a H-1B visa.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.