Immigration Issues/h1b to green card


Hi Mark, my employer promised me to do all the labor certification and green card process but everything is too slow (i think he's trying to stretch the time as much a as possible), is there a possibility for me as an H1B visa holder  to process a green card independently, with out my employer sponsorship?
Thank you.

Depending upon your qualifications you may be able to file for your own green card.  Many of my clients have a master's degree or a Ph.D. degree and I am able to help them file their green cards without the need of a sponsoring employer.  If you would like me to evaluate your credentials and the possibility of your case being qualified for either a national interest waiver or alien of extraordinary ability please forward your resume to

Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]